Return and exchange policy:
We thank you for choosing Souq Oman and we are pleased to serve you. Sometimes your mind may change in relation to the products you have purchased, not for you. We in the Oman market will do our best to make the return or exchange process as simple and smooth as possible.
We have facilitated the return or exchange process for you through the following procedures:
1 - Time period policy for returns or exchanges
- Return and exchange within 7 days from the date of purchase.
2 - The policy of returning or replacing purchases
This policy applies to the product being in its sealed packaging and in the same original condition when purchased.
Upon return, it is necessary to return all gifts received with the product upon purchase in its original package.
- Products that have been opened and have a manufacturing defect can be exchanged for the same item provided that the customer delivers them to the Oman market with a technical report.
- In the event of return or replacement, the customer must deliver the product to our approved shipping offices, while adhering to the above conditions.
3 - Procedures and locations of return and exchange:
- The customer can return or replace the purchases provided the condition mentioned in Article 2 above is fulfilled
4 - Refund methods:
- The customer has the option to retrieve the value of his purchases or replace it with another product, as the customer chooses.
- To retrieve the value of purchases made by credit cards or by bank transfer, the amount will be retrieved through the customer's bank account within fourteen (14) working days, and the customer must follow the payment procedures through the bank branch he deals with.
5 - Exclusions that are not covered by the return and exchange policy:
Malfunctions and damages resulting from misuse.
The address is not written clearly.
The chassis number was not written correctly
Before completing the order.
- The returned serial numbers, original cartons, colors or any other appearance do not match compared to the product when it was received during the purchase process and as it is stated in the purchase invoice.